oK, My life has been going quite well. In my professional life, I am liked and respected by the people that I work with, and I generally love my job. My personal life needs help. I wonder why I can never have things go great all at once.
I have been dating this guy for a month now, and things were going great. Well, to be fair I need to give background information on this guy. I first met him on the Shuttle Bus headed from work to my car. He was the driver. We hit it off really well. He started telling me really personal things about him such as his mother dying two years ago and his father is sick with Diabetes. He told me he just felt comfortable with me. Like he has known me forever. So we exchange numbers. He doesnt call. Now I am pissed I am thinking he is playing games. But after a while he texts me and we talk. So like 3 weeks into us talking his father dies, I tell him to come over and we end up having sex. So, after that we are like magnets, we can not get enough of eachother. Then he tells me he is falling in love with me and GIVES ME this blue rubberband that his mom gives him before she dies! Now, I am like wow this dude is really serious. So ALL is well, until his mother birthday comes around. It was August 18. Now, he did tell me he gets depressed and stuff, really wants to be alone at this time. But, he hung out with his boys. I tried calling him. He does not answer, its like everthing is lost.
He used to come and see me during lunch text me to tell me he thinking of me. Now, only thing we do is argue. I mean I just want it like it was. He does not want to see me at all. Then we had a huge fight because I feel he has changed. Which he has but he want admit it...I broke up with him like two times already, which he texts he telling me how he felt " I was the one, and he is in love with me".
But If you are in LOVE you show it. Love requires actions not just words. How can a person Love you and the refuse to see you after and during lunch, or ever? He stood me up more times than I can remember, I mean dont call at all. Which really hurt cause if he loved me he would not stand me up.
I can not relate to losing both parents in span of ten years, and maybe I am being spoiled and I need to let him have his time alone. But, I have things in my life that I need a soft place to fall to. Anyway, share your thoughts, what should I do???My mom asked me a profound question:
Chandra what are you getting out of this relationship?
Monday, August 31, 2009
LOVE requires Action
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hey Chandra! i figured it was love or something that kept you away from blogger.
only you can decide what to do. you read the situation how you want to and decide what you can and cannot take.
i'm not the strongest of people, but i hate being stood up. and i did not appreciate when my ex started with the not wanting to see me bs. i just don't trust it.
but as i said, the decision is yours to make. often times we should go with our gut, instead of thinking, rationalizing and eventually dragging along something not worth it to begin with.
btw...love the new layout.
Hey lady it's Kenya-I agree with everything YWOAJ said above...especially "often times we should go with our gut, instead of thinking, rationalizing and eventually dragging along something not worth it to begin with." I need to follow that for real! Anyway this is my new blog I'm writing from btw
Post a Comment