BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 23, 2010

Im BACK!!! UPDATES! UPDATES!

Wow, it seems like forever since I last posted on here! Thanks to my loyal followers!I promise I will make this a more regular activity, because I really need an outlet besides my boyfriend and friends to be creative. Ok.. Let's see!

Past

The last time I left off I was getting over a break up, I just moved to Augusta in my new appartment, and started on a great carreer.

Present

Since then my life have been so blessed. God has truly opened up the windows of heaven and poured out blessings so abundant, so plentiful, I dont have room enough to recieve it all. I year ago from today, I was depressed, even a bit suicidal, because I felt the world was agianst me. I would look for jobs, noone would hire me. I had an abusive boyfriend. But today, Hallelejuah! But I always had a praying family and I never stopped praying for GOD to have his will in my life and he surely did. I got a job that I love doing, and am good at. I was content with my life, all I wanted next was a good MAN. So, I prayed to God to send a life mate to my life. Then I began watching love in thirty days by Shay WILLIAMS on Youtube. I read her book and in it, she tells us to write down a list of characteristics we want our man to have, Negotiable and Non- Negotiable. Then within maybe two months of reading the book, along with prayer and getting my life in order, I met TERRENCE. It seem like Destiny. I did not meet him online, or by a matchmaker( nothing wrong with it)but he was my family friend best friend. They were college roomies. So, he came with a reference. You guys I am so in love with this MAN.I mean wow. I am speechless. I can not say more than this " GOD sent Terrence to me" and he tells me while I was praying for him he was praying God send me to him. Ladies, when you are at your lowest and GOD blesses you, you KNOW when it is a blessing from GOD and nothing of your own doing. I am so thankful, that God saw fit to bring him in my life.

Future
My Future is so bright that I need sunglasses. I am doing well at my job, I am up for a raise next week, if things go as planned. I am thinking about going BACK to school to pursue Pharmacy.

1 comments:

Young woman on a journey said...

i'm super happy for you chandra. and glad to see you back!