As I stated in the previous post, I am living on my own for the very first time. I am not used to such a big area being all mine by myself. I am used to being in a small dormitory room or being in a house with five other people. So at night, I sometimes get PARANOID. I really seriously think my appartment is haunted. I saw a shadow once, that was not mine, and I hear noises. Also oneday my alarm clock did not go off and I know I set it. I think the apartment complex I am in is too quiet at night. At home, I am used to hearing police/ambulance alarms at night, people driving by outside my window, here I hear crickets. Its driving me crazy!!.
It also does not help that on the news before I moved down here, they were talking about a woman whom was murdered and raped upon moving into her appartment, the perp was hiding in her coat closet. So of couse before I go to bed each night I check the closets. When I do settle in for bed after checking the pantry, coat closet, laundry closet, my closet, and outside my patio for murders or thieves, and checking that I locked the door three times, all I can think about is " Chandra, if you had a MAN here, he could protect you" then I tell myself " A man would bring DRAMA that you do not NEED right now" I go back and forth with this until,
I then tell myself GOD will protect you from anything, this appartment is your safe haven from the world. Its your sanctuary. Then I say my prayers and go to sleep... Then the next day this process starts agian.......
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Appartment WOES
Posted by Chandra01 at 7:19 PM
Labels: Appartment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
lmao. i totally feel you. i watch wayyyyyyy too much csi to not be adamantly watching the window if i see a shadow. men ARE drama. but it is kinda nice to have them there...at least there is illusion that you will be safe.
Post a Comment