This was a letter/peom I wrote Vanilla after one of our many fights.. I liked it so I decided to share
When we argue, I feel _unappreciated____
When we argue, I feel __ sad_____
When we argue, I feel __angry___
When we argue, I feel __blue______
When we kiss, I feel __treasured_______
When we kiss, I feel___content_______
When we kiss, I feel___on cloud nine____
When we make love, I feel __rapturous_____
When we argue, I feel __ sad_____
When we argue, I feel __angry___
When we argue, I feel __blue______
When we kiss, I feel __treasured_______
When we kiss, I feel___content_______
When we kiss, I feel___on cloud nine____
When we make love, I feel __rapturous_____
When we make love, I feel ____sexy_____
When we make love, I feel __euphoric_
When we make love, I feel ___creamy__
When we argue, I feel ___furious__
When we argue, I feel ____rage___
When we argue, I feel ___resentment_
When we argue, I feel ____wrath___
But you know what, Baby, I never took the time to figure out how you feel
When we argue, kiss, make love, and argue again. And for that I am sorry
Yours truly,
Chandra
When we make love, I feel __euphoric_
When we make love, I feel ___creamy__
When we argue, I feel ___furious__
When we argue, I feel ____rage___
When we argue, I feel ___resentment_
When we argue, I feel ____wrath___
But you know what, Baby, I never took the time to figure out how you feel
When we argue, kiss, make love, and argue again. And for that I am sorry
Yours truly,
Chandra
1 comments:
Nice I like that!
Post a Comment