BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

BILLS, BILLS, and more Bills!!

Being a grown and independent DIVA is not what I thought it would be. I recently moved out of the cushy environment of living with my parents, to living in the new city (Augusta) and my own new appartment..

I love the idea of having my own appartment, I came come and go as I want, and I have complete domain over the remote control. Plus I got a really nice job, that pays me above market value!! Everything is peachy, but then this huge bill comes in the mail.... ELECTRICITY for $60, and then WATER for $40, plus Gas for the car, FOOD, phone, and cable.. On top of that I owe my parents a whopping 1900 for every thing from my first months rent (that I could not pay because I moved in before I get paid) to the new bed room set!!

I guess when your "GROWN", when your parents give you money, THEY WANT IT BACK! My mom has already set up a payment plan for me..

I just pray God takes hold of my finances, and help me to make wise decisions. Because I was in the mall yesterday, and I saw two Coach purses, some sandles, and a new outfit, I really feel I need to get.. I could buy them if I decided not to eat these two weeks or just eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches....

Hey, I could loose a few pounds anyway.....

Til Next time,

Chandra

2 comments:

Young woman on a journey said...

um...lol...lmao...that is not the way to lose weight. i never went home from college. this grown life, its not worth it. all you get is to come and go. that's it. other than that...its some bullshit. bills bills and more bills. you know my electricity bill $153 and that is not speaking of gas and water. its not an easy world out here. and yes...parents do want money back!

Chandra01 said...

haha, yup!! Its like you make money just to hand most of it away!