BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Wing Woman

What do you guys think about the Wing Woman? The Wing Woman is a woman whom acts as the wingman for another woman. Supposedly, now there are more women approaching men than ever; women are not waiting for the man of their dreams to approach them they are approaching him first. They are becoming more active in finding love and relationships. I think this new found confidence in women is great. I asked a guy friend of mine and he said "I like it when a woman approaches me, it tells me she is confident in whom she is. It also takes the pressure off me, to impress!Nobody likes rejection" So, my question is
Ladies, have you ever been the wing woman for a friend before? Or the pilot? I have been both before.

Another question I have is this:
Lets say you were with a man for years, and was ready for marriage but he has not asked to marry you yet? Would you pop the question to him or give him an ultimatum?? I would give him the ultimatum. I am old fashioned.

2 comments:

Young woman on a journey said...

ultimatum. never been the wing woman but not really into being either the pilot or the wing. these men's heads are too gassed as it is.

Chandra01 said...

lol........