Yesterday, I told you guys that I was charged four times on my bank statement for one order. Well, this morning I was on the war path, I was about to burn Captain D's down, if they dont take those charges off my account. So, I call Captain D's and tell the manager, Luther, the situation. He tells me he only say two charges, not one. I was furious, cause I felt like I was being called a liar. So, I look online and I only saw two charges, the voids must of came through for the other ones. I felt better, but I was still over charged. He was still very patient with my yelling though, and accussing Captian D's of running a scam. He tells me that he has called the credit card compand and the credit should be on my account my Tuesday next week.. I was happy! Captian D's manager Luther rose to the occasion and really showed to have good customer service. Eventhough, I was acting an a-hole, the way he responded was good and showed great customer service. He was very sympathic and even offered me a free meal on the house.
I have to learn that everyone makes mistakes and not to over react when someone makes a mistake........... Just to breathe, think of the situation, then react......

1 comments:
lol. glad it worked out. love the new template.
Post a Comment