BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

I loved Fresh Prince of Belair

Kenya, did a post saying some old music that bring back memories.. Me being a Nineties baby, I could not completely relate to hits like Jam On It, Damn by Sophie Hawkins, and other things she posted..But it did make me think of one of my favorite shows during the ninties. Whom, did you love the best WILL OR CARLTON?? Whom would you date, if this was real life?

This Fresh Prince Theme Song, I still know this by heart!!



He you guys remember this!! This was SOO funny!! HAHAHAHAHAHH lOOK AT THERE FACES!! i LOVE Fresh Prince of Belair!



Hey here is some more Classic Fresh Prince Moments! Dr. Phil was the realest, funniest TV DAD ever!!



And I could not forget about this one, Carlton was the comic relief.



And last but not least, The Carlton Dance

1 comments:

Young woman on a journey said...

chandra...where are you? hope you are safe and alright.