OK, I am sooo upset!! Today, after work I decided to treat myself to some Captain D's. One because I did not feel like cooking and two, I was in the mood for some bread sticks. So, I wait in line for like thirty minutes, when its starts thundering and lightning. So I get to the window to pay, and low and behold my card does not go through. OR so she says! I was not alarmed because the strip on my card is getting a little worn.
So, She keeps slicing it. And just as I am about to say forget about it, the lights blink off and on at the store. Then before I could say give me my card, she slides it agian.
Seeing my impatiences the girl slides the card agian. AND miraculously it works. Then I say " You sure it only went through once?" She says yea.
Now, I drive off. I tell myself I am going to check my account to be sure. But of course I get side tracked. Get back to the apartment. Eat. Watch a movie. Then check my account.
I was charged SIX TIMES for the one Captain D order. Now I am furious!!
I call my bank, they say "Maam, there is nothing we can do you have to contact the store. The charge is still pending, they could fix it and tell us tomorrow"
So, tomorrow, I hope I am not going to have to get in someone A'!@ over my money. I am so Niave! I should have looked at my money sooner.
Ill tell you what happen
Saturday, June 13, 2009
live and learn
Posted by Chandra01 at 1:19 AM
Labels: Watch and Learn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
this has happened to me before. don't sweat it. its pretty easy to dispute a charged that recurred like that. nice to see you back. what's going on?
btw...how is the move treating you and the new job?
everything is good...im trying to get back in the writing on here. move is going goood
Post a Comment