
Recently my friend sent me this email.. wanting my advice...I decided to post it for varying perspectives..Of course, I edited it to fill in the whole story
HEy Cha Cha,
You KNOW I have been dating Orlando for like five months right? Well, after much debate and back and forth, he convinced me to let him spend Christmas with me. Now, as I told you before, Orlando does not have any family really, he grew up in the streets. [Well, actually his mother was a prostitute and he did not know his dad..He rose from these circumstances to become a police officer, which is how he met my friend] I did like Orlando, he is smart, treats me like a queen, makes me laugh, great sex, and have a good personality. He fit right in with my family also. You know how my family is, like me, loud, wild, and crazy [which is true, her family is loud!!] And Cha, they even bought him some gifts. A watch and a sean john T shirt. He loved it! Orlando brought my parents, my brother, and even my dog a gift too. He even helped my Mom wash dishes afterward, had a beer with my DAD, and played catch with my little brother. He did not have too but he did. Orlando told me "Babe, this was my first Christmas with a family, I usually am alone on Christmas. Thanks for Inviting me, it was really special.."
Now for the Drama!! Girl, he has been calling me NONSTOP since Christmas, which was three days ago. I found out my Mom and him are talking ABOUT ME..to each other on the phone. They "went shopping together for after Christmas sales" together! Cha, I live 40 mins away from my MOM and Dad, and he drives 40mins just to hang with my MOM. Oh, and he also talks to my little brother! About what, I dont know!! My little brother worships him now.
Orlando is trippin so Bad, talking about... he want to get "SERIOUS" with me!! WHATEVER!! After five months of dating!![I am not going to blame Orlando, 100%, cause my friend is a COMMITMENTPHOBIC type..And this is a one sided story] So WHAT should I do, I am ready to end it now, he is giving me signs of STALKER tendacies? He is morphing into a BUG A BOO!! He is trying to ADOPT MY FAMILY!!
email Response:
Hey Girl,
Orlando sound like a good guy.. You said " he is smart, treat you like a queen, nice personality" and he sounds very respectful, giving being raised my wolves..lol. Girl, you know that you are not always the easiest... for even me.. to get along with.. Your mood swing having ass!! Nethertheless, maybe you should examine yourself abit. Are you sure ,your not putting 20 on 10 like the last guy? Anyway, if this is going on and your not EXAGGERATING. I think that you should talk to your mother and brother about it. Tell them how you feel about them talking to him. Tell him how you feel about him calling you ALL of the TIME!! Communication! Communication!! Dont be to quick to cut him off, OK girl! He sounds nice. Hang in there!!
LOve
Cha Cha
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Adopt a Family
Posted by Chandra01 at 1:56 AM
Labels: Relationships
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment