BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I wonder.......lol

Sex Talk


My cousin and I were washing Discovery Health Channel and they were talking about morbidly obese people at this clinic... and I wondered " How would it feel to have sex with a guy this big??" I asked her and she shook her head, laughed, and said "only you would think something like that" I replied "It probably feel like im floating on a bowl of jelly"



and to be fair and man this small


Would I feel like I am going to squish him and break him into pieces?


What about this man...

Would I feel like he would pound me to death or hurt me?


What about a Midget or Little Person or a man 10ft tall??


How WOULD that work?




What about this Man..I always thought he was SEXY as hell, but if I had a chance to have sex with him...would I go for it or chicken out. I am very secure with my body but he looks so damn good. Would I begin to doubt my sexiness? It does not have to by Tyson but any man that is your fantasy man?



Have you ever seen a MAN that is soo ugly, but its something about his self confidence and his rugged swag, you find so incredibly sexy. I feel like this about Lil Wayne. Maybe its his hoarse and sometimes annoying voice. I mean how would it be like to have Sex with a MAN like this, with all the tattoos and being so petite.


Would I spend most of the time reading the tattoos or would I get it on a poppin??


Out of all the guys listed which would you think would be the best sexual experience and the worst???If you been with any of these types, were they good or bad.... did the differences matter?Or does the old saying rang true ....it does not matter what kind of boat you have, its the motion in the ocean??

2 comments:

Ceecee said...

actually none of them tickle my fancy- if anyone then Tyson but thats all :D

Chandra01 said...

I dont know.. I would like to try Lil Wayne, but he is so petite. I just wonder how it would be with the others..and could I do it