BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

40 mistakes MEN make during Sex!

I love these because I have experienced most of these with all the my boyfriends. Some men just do not have a clue when it comes to making LOVE.
Here are my favorites click
here to read the full article.....

1) NOT KISSING FIRST. Avoiding her lips and diving straight for the erogenous zones makes her feel like you're paying by the hour and trying to get your money's worth bycutting out nonessentials. A proper passionate kiss is the ultimate form offoreplay.

4) SQUEEZING HER BREAST. Most men act like a housewife testing a melon for ripeness when they get their hand on a pair. Stroke, caress, and smooth them.

7) IGNORING THE OTHER PARTS OF HER BODY. A woman is not a highway with just three turnoffs: Breastville East andWest, and the Midtown Tunnel. There are vast areas of her body which you'veignored far too often as you go bombing straight into downtown Vagina. Sostart paying them some attention.

****9) LEAVING HER A LITTLE PRESENT. Condom disposal is the man's responsibility. You wore it, you store it. ( I wonder if I am the only one with this trouble, three out of the four guys I talked about always wanted me to clean up after them, ewww!! or they would leave it on my bed EWWW!!)

20) COMING TOO SOON. Every man's fear. With reason. If you shoot before you see the whites of her eyes, make sure you have a backup plan to ensure her pleasure too.

24) NUDGING HER HEAD DOWN. Men persist in doing this until she's eyeball-to-penis, hoping that itwill lead very swiftly to mouth-to-penis. All women hate this. It's aboutthree steps from being dragged to a cave by their hair. If you want her touse her mouth, use yours; try talking seductively to her.

29) ATTEMPTING ANAL SEX AND PRETENDING IT WAS AN ACCIDENT. This is how men earn a reputation for not being able to followdirections.If you want to put it there, ask her first. And don't think that beingdrunkis an excuse. (My man tried this, and I slapped the ish out of him!!)

30) TAKING PICTURES. When a man says, "Can I take a photo of you?" she'll hear thewords"__toshow my buddies." At least let her have custody of them. ( I hope he deleted my pictures)

40) THANKING HER. Never thank a woman for having sex with you. Your bedroom is not asoup kitchen. (Yea, a guy actually thanked me before, made me feel like a slut or something)

2 comments:

Ceecee said...

Wow lol- i looked at the entire list- it's right on- some men need a clue- I wonder if theres a version for us ladies to follow though...

Ceecee said...

Out of the entire list- this is my ultimate- I can deal with everything else except this! lol

38) NOT CARING WHETHER SHE COMES.
You have to finish the job. Keep on trying until you get it right, and
she
might even do the same for you.