One of my friends is a Stripper at this local club called Stokers. She has been doing it now for three years. She is actually very good, from what I hear. I never seen her dance or anything, so I would not exactly know. She goes by the name Pinky.We usually dont talk about her Stripping, because I always viewed it as dirty or something wrong with it. But yesterday, we talked about it. And GUYS she cornered me in the conversation.
Pinky: Chandra its just dancing
Me: Infront of alot of drunk guys, half just watching, ewww
Pinky: yeah, but alot do PAY, and PAY well, I get like about 300 a night these days
Me: Good for you, I just could not see myself doing it
Pinky: Why, your not comfortable with you body or something
Me: yeah, I am...When its just me and my Man, or Me alone
Pinky: I think your scared, Chandra...HAHAHA, you can be Caramel Thunder!!!
(Yea, Pinky went there!!)
Me(laughing): Caramel Thunder?!?!? I am a little to BIG, to be showing all this aint I?
Pinky: Men love every type of Woman, girl! Stretch Marks and all! Its girls bigger than you there, BUHLEIVE ME!! This one girl is HUGE, but Men love her big ASS!
Me: I dont know, I have no rhythm, I may fall or something.. Would I have to get Butt Naked?
Pinky: No, you can get down to bra and panties. Well, Beginners Night is Wednesday sooo.. DO IT! Your scared!
Me: I will think about it, hey you only live once!
Pinky: You might like it, Caramel Thunder! We can pratice on my Pole and everything
Me: I dont know, I will think about it
I dont know if I should do it. What if someone see me? What if I get Booed off stage, like on the Apollo? I dont know!! I am sure it will be very Liberating.
What do you guys think?? lol....And just for Fun, if you had to pick a Stripper Name, what would it be and WHY???!??!?!??
Pinky: Chandra its just dancing
Me: Infront of alot of drunk guys, half just watching, ewww
Pinky: yeah, but alot do PAY, and PAY well, I get like about 300 a night these days
Me: Good for you, I just could not see myself doing it
Pinky: Why, your not comfortable with you body or something
Me: yeah, I am...When its just me and my Man, or Me alone
Pinky: I think your scared, Chandra...HAHAHA, you can be Caramel Thunder!!!
(Yea, Pinky went there!!)
Me(laughing): Caramel Thunder?!?!? I am a little to BIG, to be showing all this aint I?
Pinky: Men love every type of Woman, girl! Stretch Marks and all! Its girls bigger than you there, BUHLEIVE ME!! This one girl is HUGE, but Men love her big ASS!
Me: I dont know, I have no rhythm, I may fall or something.. Would I have to get Butt Naked?
Pinky: No, you can get down to bra and panties. Well, Beginners Night is Wednesday sooo.. DO IT! Your scared!
Me: I will think about it, hey you only live once!
Pinky: You might like it, Caramel Thunder! We can pratice on my Pole and everything
Me: I dont know, I will think about it
I dont know if I should do it. What if someone see me? What if I get Booed off stage, like on the Apollo? I dont know!! I am sure it will be very Liberating.
What do you guys think?? lol....And just for Fun, if you had to pick a Stripper Name, what would it be and WHY???!??!?!??
3 comments:
girl, that is your decision to make. lol.
my stripper name would be "Africa Opening" lol. just made that up but i don't really think i could do it.
Girl I've thought about it--WHY? Cause I'm an attention whore like seriously! Especially with my man- I do crazy things to get his attention-to make him drool and want me so bad he's beggin to taste it! lol If I could do that and get paid-yeah it's tempting but then I think again...there's a difference between teasing 1 man in a room and teasing 200 guys in a room...ok so my stripper name...hmmm....a friend of mine calls me Diva Supreme- maybe that cause I don't want the traditional name like Candy or Diamond lol
I love them both! Sometimes, I wish I was not sooo shy!
Post a Comment