BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

To My LoveBirds: What would you Do??

I don't know if anyone in Blog land watches this show on ABC prime time called "What would you do?", but its a show about Ethical Dilemmas. The premise of the show is to see what people would REALLY do in ethical situations.An example of a show was whether people would stand up for a homeless man or woman being attacked quicker. So they hire actors to portray the scene, and see the public reaction. Well, this show reminded me of something that happen a week ago with Vanilla.

Click the Aladdinto watch the first one.. and then the Indian couple to watch the second one. Then tell me........... what you would do, if you were on the receiving end of the flirting or your mate was being flirted with.............

part 1

part 2



A situation similar to this happened to me a couple of days ago. Vanilla and I were at Red Lobster and our waiter (whom was extremely sexy) began to flirt with me...LOL...It was really awkward because this guy was my type. He was a football player build, smooth brown skin with a nice low fade..He reminded me of Braylon Edwards from the Cleveland Browns. He had those sexy lips, like him and all. That is one thing I've been missing is kissing and biting on a black man's juicy lips..Anyway, I digress.. So he was flirting with me, saying stuff like "your from the South, ain't you...I love you Southern girls accents.." Smiling..I would say "thanks" then he would come back and like touch my cheek or put his hand on my shoulder. He was extra friendly..During this time, Vanilla is looking at me angry, like he is RED. But he is a gentleman, and don't like confrontations, so he did not say anything but watched what was going down. And chuckled to himself. Then I thought to myself, how would I feel if the tables were turned.. So I made it a point to give my man a little extra attention. I leaned over and gave him a kiss, then Vanilla moved to sit beside me and wrapped his arm around me.. His way of saying "She is MINE get AWAY" or as I thought at time " he is marking his territory".Men are silly.. After that, our waiter gave Vanilla some respect. He even apologized, he thought we were friends or something.


0 comments: