What a beautiful Family right?? Scroll Down

Read this article first and I warn you, its very SAD
Distraught Father Kills Family
and here is a copy of the letter sent to the KABC-TV letter station
Distraught Letter
Photos of the victims
Facebook Pictures
When you hear of things like this happening, you wonder why?. Why did this African American man with his beautiful wife and children decide to end it this way? In the article, it says they were under investigation for "misrepresenting their employment to an outside agency in order to obtain childcare". He said the administrator at his job told him "You should not even had bothered to come to work today you should have blown your brains out." Then after complaining about being told this, only thing the company did was offer an apology, but weeks later they were fired anyway. The couple broke, no money, and depressed decided together to end it all. Taking there five children with them because "Why leave our children in someone else's hands,"
:::Moment of Silence for the family of both Ervin and his wife Ana, whom were affected by this tragedy...And for the children in Heaven::::
My thoughts
I am very upset over this, and actually this caused me to cry. People, look at those beautiful children. My heart went out to them. Now, suicide is a selfish act. It is a person feeling so bad about the world that they feel there is no way out. OK, I am fine with this. Kill yourself and GO to hell! I may sound cold, but if you want to end your life by jumping off the bridge just make sure its not during rush hour; so not to cause me to be late for work. BUT when you add your INNOCENT children to the suicide, then I have a problem with this. Children are innocent and should be protected. They do not have anything to do with you getting laid off. I believe there is a special place in hell for people who rape, murder, kill innocent children. And I hope its long enduring and FULL of torture.
To my Christians, I know we are called to have compassion for people, being that I do know the full story. We are supposed to pray for understanding of why GOD would allow for such a grievous act to occur. In these tragedies we ask, Where is GOD, surely he protects defenseless children? We are asked to pray for mercy on Ervin and his wife. Only GOD can judge these people because we as imperfect human beings,we can not judge anyone. But my Brothers and Sisters, during these grievous acts. ITS HARD!! Hard to pray for these people, and only pray for the families affected.
But right now, I ask GOD for forgiveness of my Questioning spirit. I know, only he see and knows everything. And HIS way is not MY way.. So forgive me GOD.
Tell me what you think about this
Chandra
3 comments:
Not that it matters, I just learned less than 30 mins ago they were a black family.
This is very sad all the way around.
yeah, I have the picture posted of the family above
This is so sad. so so sad.
Post a Comment