Here are the prior posts so we all can be up to speed
part1
part2
This is going to be the last update I do on Chocolate because this situation is confusing and not worth my time discussing it anymore.
Let me start by saying in my field, there is not many men. In fact there are only about four that work in the area with me. They all are either married or old enough to be my father. Since Chocolate is young, attractive, and has a great personality, women, young and old trying to get at him. Plus he is cocky and very confident in himself which turns most women on. There are a lot of young women of my age that I work with. Beautiful single girls. I mean girls that most men would be attracted to. That throws themselves at him. Plus all the women in the Nurses, Phlebotomy, waste management unit know Chocolate. Every time, I see the brother, he is talking to some female. I guess, I thought I was special. I was talking to one of my trusted co workers about what happen in the elevator and in the copier room, and she laughed and said " Chandra, don't be a fooled by that sun of a gun, he got a regular heron of females around here". I really had to open my eyes about this guy. I was thinking he was shy or was just trying to chase me, but I should of known better. Chocolate is everything but SHY. If he wanted my number or take me out, he would have asked. I decided to just not play his game.
At lunch today a VERY funny thing happen. I decided to go out to eat lunch with Vanilla, which is Chocolate's friend. I like Vanilla. The lunch was very nice. He is very polite, smart, and is a real Southern gentlemen. I wish I could set him up with my Caucasian friend, but she lives in Augusta. Vanilla is the opposite of Chocolate. He is very laid back, don't really care to be the center of attention, goofy, and quiet. Writing this now, makes me feel, I am more like Vanilla than Chocolate. We have similar interest, like History, baseball, and politics. The conversations with Chocolate is more sexual in nature, thinking now. Chocolate and I have nothing in common, but being African American. And to top it off, guess what???? VANILLA asked me out on a DATE!! We are going out this Saturday for dinner and a movie. This will be my first real date with a white guy. I will let you know how that turns out.
Here is the confusing part. I was getting ready to leave home on the elevator as usual and Chocolate was there as usual. He followed me to my car again, where he conveniently parked again. We are talking agian, and then he asked me " are you and Vanilla talking now?" I said " we are going on a date Saturday" He said "really" (I was so proud at this moment, letting him know I GOT options) I said "yup, I am looking forward to it" He said " its like that Chandra" I said "sure is, Vanilla and I are going to have a great time" Chocolate confused me by his expressions though, because he did honestly looked hurt in some way. Or maybe it was me reading into something that was not there. Then Ladies this is the confusing part, he ask me for my number. I say "no, give me yours" He gives me his number. Now, why oh why is he giving me his number now?? I am so confused over this guy. I have not called him yet, I dont know if I plan to either. I dont know what to say to him.
Well tell me what you think.. I am confused...Very confused...
2 comments:
mmm I'm confused too! Just watch him- don't tell him anything esle about you and Vanilla...
Chocolate is so attractive..I still have not called him, but I really want to. My friends tell me not to, cause he is a waste. Vanilla and I have been on like a few more dates.. Things are going great
Post a Comment