BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Waiting By the Phone!!!!



I was out with my girlfriends the other day and I met this beautiful Black Man. He was soo sexy. He was darkskin, about 5'11, big, and a nice smile. The conversation was great, the chemistry was there, and we both were single. He reminded me of Killer Mike in a way, which is my type. There was NO games, nothing, I was so comfortable with him. So, I give him my number. I know! I know! I should of got his! I got caught up in the moment, that I broke the number one rule of singledom. You get the number not the other way around. And the second rule wait three days, to not seem to desperate. Well, its been a week now! Now, im thinking.. did I give him the wrong number, did he call and I missed his call! Was there not a connection, or was he just gaming me the whole while! So finally the DIVA stepped in (lol, Chandra Fierce) and said " I am too fly for this waiting by the phone business, he catch me when he catch me!!" Why do we play so many games in Dating, I wonder?

1 comments:

Ceecee said...

exactly- he'll catch you when he catches you- maybe he lost your # or something- but if he doesn't call oh well