Have any of you been in a relationship that was soo good and you feel so connected with a guy, that you feel that at any moment the bottom is going to drop out? Drama is going to rear its ugly head and he is going to show himself unapproved. Well, for some reason DRAMA seems to follow me like a magnet. I have been dating this guy, whom I have named Vanilla because he is white, for a couple of weeks now. Things have been going great, but DRAMA has found it's way into our relationship! And made itself comfortable, took off its shoes and got under our covers...It has to do with SEX..I am withholding because we only been dating a couple of weeks, sex ruins a relationship if to early, and I have emotional issues that deal with sex. Why is sex so important, cant we just enjoy eachother company without it? I am very upset because sometime I feel he is trying to guilt me into it.
Example: We were watching tv the other day and he kissed me on my neck. I ignored him. He kissed me another place, same reaction. Then he asked why are you so cold? I reply I am not in the mood for that. He says Cha Cha you never in the mood for ANYTHING.. I reply, Vanilla, I dont KNOW you like THAT yet.. and this leads to an argument. He feels I am putting all my past hurt and pain on him.. And its not fair..
Maybe he is right about that when it comes to sex. But still, we have only being dating for a couple of weeks.. I DONT plan on having SEX with him anytime soon.. Maybe a year or so.. I have learned from my past mistakes, and they all centered around giving it up TOO soon. And then I will insist on the both of us taking a STD panel.. Just to be safe.
How long do you guys think, a couple should wait before they get intimate? 1week, 6week, 2mos, a year?
Monday, January 26, 2009
DRAMA, DRAMA DRAMA!! How long should one Wait FOR sex?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
girl you have to be careful with how you rush into things,guys take sex too lightly and in the end they don't really know how to deal with the emotion that a women brings to the table after sex.so take your time,if he really care about you he will wait,it will be hard on him but he will wait.
im going to wait...im not being rushed ever agian, this is my body i do AS i please
I applaud you Cha Cha! Go girl! You're so right about it causing problems. I think you should wait for as long as you want to. If he wants you for YOU he'll wait.
girl, wait as long as you want. its about when you are ready.
Post a Comment