BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I am Overwhelmed

I am so glad that the day has come where I can truly say that My President WON!! He makes me feel proud to be an American. His family epitomizes the American family. Michelle is beautiful, and his babies are precious. I did not cry at the swaring in but I did cry at the first dance. Beyonce song her heart out, and you can really feel it. Although her outfit could have been rethought, but she was as usual beautiful and endearing. Michelle yellow dress was perfect and she worked it.... I just love them all!!!!! And ladies, you know its going to be some SEX, SEX, SEX, AND MORE SEX in the WHITE HOUSE tonight!! I am glad they have eachother to lean on because I have a feeling, this is going to be a rocky presidency. And he is going to need Michelle as his rock



0 comments: