This is a continuation of The Sexual Tension.. It is an update.
Yesterday I consigned myself to just ignore Chocolate, after what happen in the copier room. Well, today he tried something else!! He is definitely playing with me!!
I was able to avoid and ignore Chocolate the whole day, until it was time for us to leave. Since Chocolate and I work the same shift, we are usually heading out around the same time. The way the hospital that I work is set up, its such that, we have to take the elevator to the car port to leave. My shift ends at 5pm and the elevator is usually crowded when I get on. Well, today like usual the elevator was crowded, it was like ten deep. So, I push my way to the back of the elevator, because I was ready to go HOME. And just as the door was about to close, here comes Chocolate getting into the elevator. He get right behind me!! LOL!! All I could do was smile, because he knew what he was doing!! He got close behind me, like before, and I could feel his hardness again. He smelled soo good! It smelt familiar though, I AM KING by Diddy. I love the smell on him. Anyway, he is rubbing my arm, playing in my hair, messing with my ear, all while making small talk. Asking me about work stuff. He was so close, I could feel his warm breath on my ear. Again, SHE is throbbing and moist. The agony! Wanting him!!
When its my time to get off the elevator, to my surprise I see him get off with me. I was surprised because he never gets off at my stop, he usually park somewhere else. So, we are walking together and I am thinking... he is about to make his MOVE!! YAY! I am beaming on the inside!! So, he walks me to my car and I notice he is parked right next to me! He says " someone took his usual parking spot" I am thinking "yeah right, Chocolate!" We stand there in front of our cars talking about NONE SENSE and then there is an awkward silence. I am thinking "Ask me! Dammit Ask me!" We stand there staring in each other eyes, not saying a word. Then after five long minutes of NOT SAYING A DAMN WORD, he says "OK, well see you tomorrow, Chandra"
I am going to HURT, this guy..He is playing games!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment