BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Joker of the Day

This guy gave me a good chuckle..I love when these crazy men get on youtube and sprout they crazy opinion.Explaining his reasons why he dont do BIG girls!! To my Super Thick Chica, we can only laugh at a guy like this!

Make sure you listen to the end, to when he says " these big gurls like to stick a shot gun in these niggas booty, like they tickle me elmo" Come On yall!! This is CLASSIC!!
Here is the link to his original video so you could read the comments!! The comments are funny too






My Response to his Reasons
1) He dont have enough power
(True, BBWs requires a powerful and strong man to handle us, we dont do wimps, BABE)
2) Nothing long term
(Well, if you a weak ass n''' then only thing you good for IS the toss, nothing long term)
3) Health Issues
(I know plenty of skinny people with Health Issues also..But it is good to be Healthy no matter the shape)

4) No sexual aerobics
(Shit, he just aint doing it right!!HAHAHAHAH!!Or the women he dealing with was LAZY! Is he basing this off one woman?)
5) Cant feel like a MAN
( That sounds like a personal problem, that a woman can not solve..Skinny or Super Thick)

Does anyone else finds this funny??? Anyway give me your thoughts


But in all Honesty, he has a right to his opinion. This is America. So he may not like Super Thick Chica, well I dont like weak, broke, stupid ugly scrawny men. If he falls in that category or not, I just dont like them.

1 comments:

Ceecee said...

"So he may not like Super Thick Chica, well I dont like weak, broke, stupid ugly scrawny men. If he falls in that category or not, I just dont like them."
He's full of shit!