This woman went on Maury and tested 17 men to determine the paternity of her daughter. I am not trying to judge the lady, but come on 17 men is a BIT much right??And what I can not understand is this??1) Was she at a party and let these men run a TRAIN on her?
2) It is only narrow window for a person to concieve a child, she can not think back 10 mos.
3) Why even come on Maury?? I would be tooo embarassed.
One thing I like about this lady is she is not giving up. From what I understand, she got to find her baby daddy because her baby have health issues. So I commend her for that, but still 17 men in the course of a month or so? Yall, tell me what you think about this??
1 comments:
i agree- thats a bit much! damn! There is NO way I'd go on Maury
Post a Comment