BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

To my Fashionista....Inaguration Fashion

Ok, I am not the most fashionable person in the world. My idea of a nice outfit is a pair of jeans, a nice t-shirt and a team hat.. But I am going to give MY opinions of the Inaugural Fashions.

First Lady Michelle Obama



The green outfit was very pretty. I think she was going for something bright and cheerful. She looked beautiful. If it was me, I would of wore a pantsuit, because it was cold as HELL out there, but I understand a dress would be the order of the day. A dress is more feminine than a pantsuit.
The Obama Kids, Sasha and Malia


The Obama kids, were SOOOOOOOOO cute. I love their J CREW outfits. I think these outfits were sold out within hours of seeing them..I especially love the orange and pink.

I think Sasha is SOO cute with her thumb up here.

Dr. Jill Biden


I just love the way this lady dresses. Red is such a beautiful color. The coat and to boats combination looked great on her. Her fashion team is superb.

This is all of them together on Inauguration day.


Michelle Inauguration Ball Dress


I think this dress was a OK. It made her look kind of heavy to me, and it was unflattering. With her body type, tall and lean, she could pull off.. just about anything.I am sure there were a huge amount of designers hammering to dress her, and she picked this dress. IDK! But if she likes it that is all that matters.
Dr. Biden Inauguration Ball Dress


I think Dr. Jill Biden looked beautiful in her red. I give her five stars out of five. Firstly, I love RED. Red is a sexy powerful color. I think if Michelle would of wore something like this she would have blown Obama socks off. I don't think she was trying to be sexy though, just elegant and pretty.
Beyonce


Beyonce is always beautiful. I love her, love her style, love her fashion lines.

0 comments: