
The date with Vanillia was good. We went to the Cheese Cake factory and then went to the movies. We saw Not Easily Broken, which is an EXCELLENT movie. I did not feel any chemistry with him. It felt more like hanging out with one of my guy friends, not a date. Mainly because I am not attracted to him in the way that he was CLEARLY attracted to me. This is funny because I always thought white guys go for skinnier women; thats what I get for stereotyping people. The conversation was good though, he is very easy to talk to. We have similar interest; history, politics, youtubing, Family Guy and lots other things. I think he really likes me though. He told me tonight " Chandra, you have a very nice personality, your not like other women I know, its something DIFFERENT about you" He admitted he has been "admiring me" from a far for a long time. He never tried to talk to me because he did not think he had a chance.. WOW!!!
Ladies, I am so confused because I did feel comfortable with him. I did not feel he was judging me ever. I usually just get a small salad on dates or try to suck in my belly, but with Vanillia it was not like that. Maybe because of the intentions. Its not my intention to get in a relationship or have sex with him, so I was free to be me. I was free to laugh my GOOFY laugh at his jokes, eat what I want, and say what ever I want. And he liked this side of me. I am more relaxed. He told me I should act this way at work.
He asked me on another date for next Friday. Of course, I accepted. I had fun.
Do you guys think I should continue to go out with Vanillia or No, because its not going anywhere?
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Swirling
Posted by Chandra01 at 10:25 PM
Labels: Dating, Relationships, Work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok- if there's no chemistry there I'm thinking you should not date him or at least tell him you enjoy him as a friend and let him decide whether he wants to continue seeing you...
I like Vanilla company, and going out on dates with him. But I could tell its nothing going to happen between us. He likes me though, and I can tell he is developing "feelings" but its hard. To hurt his feelings, he is so cute.
Post a Comment