BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

This Spoof deserves its OWN POST




Ladies this is so FUNNY!!! It was more funny to me because I HAD A GUY SHIT ON ME BEFORE!! YESS!! LITERALLY!!!!I know EWWW!!! It was with my last boyfriend. He stayed with me in my small dorm room at MCG. Well, one night he came home drunk as usually. I mean pissy drunk.. I woke up wet. Then I smelt something REALLY foul...and my hand was on something squishy.....I got up turned on the lights, pulled up the covers and there was a pool of brown shit behind him and on ME!!!EWWW!!!On my pajamas, in my hair, on my arms and legs..(gagging at the memory) I cursed his ass out. I called him a fucking Baby. He was too high and drunk to really argue back..

The next day, I fussed some more. He yelled back telling me "I overreacted and don't tell NO ONE!!" Ladies, I was too embarrassed for HIM and ME, to tell anyone but my best friend, Cathy. I also told his sister who said "It must of been a stomach virus, I got sick like that before" I was baffled! Is this a FAMILY thing?? I never been that sick where I could not get my ASS up and go to the bathroom. GROSS!! I had some WILD experiences with that FOOL.. I must of really LOVED him because I stayed with him even after being shitted on!!

0 comments: