Ladies, whom is the weirdest craziest celebrity you been attracted too?? Come On, you can tell me!!
Click on the pink bunny for mine.. I do not know why, I just was attracted to him. LOL!! Sometimes, you can not help whom you attacted to!
Strong, Confident, Wild, Crazy, African American, Sister, Daughter, Friend, Teacher
Posted by Chandra01 at 1:28 AM
Labels: About Chandra, Dating, Relationships
2 comments:
LOL that's not too bad...at least its not Flava Flav...lol...my secret crush is Soulja Boy- There's just something about him- he's very immature at times but I think what is attractive to me is the fact that he's young and still learning himself and the world but he seems to be a business man like he's wise when it comes to that...he knows when to play and when to be serious-I love his swag too! If I was his age - I'd be looking to meet him fo'shizzle! lol
HAHAHA, with the funny glasses Solija Boy wears.. Jerry Springer was the first white man I ever crushed on. My parents did not understand it, but I had to have everything. Jerry, posters,cards, I taped his shows. All my other friends were liking Immature, Batman, but I loved Jerry. I was a WEIRD child
Post a Comment