BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sleeping Positions??

What do sleeping Positons say about you??

If you wish to know. click on the sleeping bear, to find out what your sleeping position say about you?



I am a free faller, meaning I sleep on my stomach. It says that people who sleep on their stomachs with hands up around their head (7 percent) can come off as brash and unreserved, but are really a little nervy and thin-skinned underneath. Freefallers don't like criticism or extreme situations. Fun fact: Sleeping like this is good for digestion.

But sometimes, I am a starfish. Starfish, on my back with both arms up on on my pillow. This means I am always ready to listen and often offer help where needed. I generally make good friends -- but tend to dislike being the center of attention. Not-so-fun fact: Typically leads to snoring and restless sleep

1 comments:

Ceecee said...

Im freefall and sometimes yearner