I love First Lady Michelle Obama. I think she has a very regal beauty to her, but I think as far as fashion goes. Jill looked better. I know this is foolish to talk about, and is not really important. But my friends, whom are into fashion, and I got into a debate over whom looked better. They all hands down believed Michelle looked better, while I think Jill looked better. I liked Jill's boots and red coat combination better on inaugural day, and her red dress during the ball. Jill looked HOT!! Michelle did not look ugly or anything, because with her body type she could just about where anything, but I think she could of chose something better.
Hear are the pictures to what we are basing our comments
Hear are the pictures to what we are basing our comments
Inauguation Day Fashion
First Lady Michelle Obama

The President look FINE in this picture... He can wear a suit!
Dr. Biden

Under the Red Coat, she wore this

Inauguration Ball Dress

Inauguration Ball Dress
First Lady Michelle Obama
.jpg)
Dr. Biden

Tell me what you think

Tell me what you think
0 comments:
Post a Comment