Have you ever started talking to a guy and it felt so good that you woke up singing??? Well, honey, today I woke up singing and dancing!! Temptations "My Girl" but I remixed it to "My Boy" and did a little spin with it. This was the start of a great day, nothing can get me down today.Vanilla and I are getting closer. He just says things that are soo beautiful to me. I do not even notice Chocolate anymore, when I am around Vanillia, my toes just tingle and I smile alot. He smiles too. He is growing on me. But if you read my past relationships, they all start out great like this, but they end up in failure. I am just going to take my time, and play it slow with this guy.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Can it Really Be THIS good!!
Posted by Chandra01 at 8:36 AM
Labels: Dating, Relationships
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment